Wednesday, March 25, 2015

springtime camping

we love getting back to nature...we enjoyed the fresh air and all the stars....could of seen less snakes for my taste but they are interesting creatures...I learned and witness that Quail heard a snake away from a area...................so cool to watch.... We encounter two Mojave Rattlesnake's in our camp. Which are the most dangerous.. and these quail had no fear...I was standing on the picnic table taking photos. They just herded him along the bank....just amazing............................note he only coiled after I threw rocks at him to make him leave.......no danger kept my distance..
the weather was amazing for three days then RAIN...sounds cool in the tent but not fun packing in it...............
great trip here's a few favorite pics..........










 





 

No comments: