Saturday, November 1, 2014

Time to Move on...everything must go....

Well with a great deal of thinking about it and agonizing over it, I've have decided to close the store...11 years of fun...It has been a great journey.

I've put my heart & soul into Frenzy Stamper and I will be lost without it, it is part of me..
I do plan on teaching still, at home and around so I will keep my website and social media alive...and eventually the shopping website up and going..

Time for the new chapter in life..

I want to thank all my loyal customers and all the wonderful teachers I have had over the years.
I have also met very talented people over the years..and will miss you  all..

Damn how do I close this wonderful place.....

Classes & groups scheduled will continue as planned November & December..

I need to be out by January 1st....so here we go.

Starting Saturday Nov. 1st Store wide 15% off .  Excludes clearance items and artwork..(price marked).

 

All sales are final. No exchanges or refunds.

Priced as marked: Some artwork and samples will be for sale, class tools & supplies will be for sale, all fixtures are for sale as well. You may request them now.

Come and get it..

Thank you for all the years and friendships.
Be creative everyday

Debbie

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm sorry to hear this. Loved your store and knowing I could get what I needed, when I needed it. Sorry that I didn't shop there more often. Just not in town much.